Lean Startup & Experimentation
This section on lean startup & experimentation provides resources and materials to support the following learning objectives:
- Understand the basic principles of the lean startup approach.
- Identify the riskiest assumption of a startup idea.
- Design appropriate experiments to test assumptions.
- Design MVPs, prototypes and wireframes to test assumptions.
- Understand potential pitfals and challenges of the lean startup appraoch.
Lean Startup Principles
Identifying Risky Assumptions
- Define Target Metrics
- Landing Page “Smoke” Test Example
- AB-Testing Example at Strava
- Three more examples
MVPs, Prototypes & Wireframes
- MVP Examples
- Difference between MVP, Prototype & Wireframe
- Wireframes I
- Wireframes II